ACCSAP 8 is no longer available for purchase, please click here to see information about ACCSAP 9.
If you have already purchased ACCSAP 8 you may still access it through this page.
Sharpen your clinical judgment skills or prepare for the Boards with ACCSAP®8!
With expert opinion and clinical wisdom compiled from 130+ world-renowned experts, ACCSAP®8 has everything you need to know about adult clinical cardiology. With an improved user interface, a convenient study guide and hundreds of peer-reviewed, ABIM-style self-assessment questions, you’ll be able to identify knowledge gaps and target study to fill those gaps in preparation for the Board exam or to support your day-to-day clinical practice.
Use ACCSAP 8 to:
- Prepare for the initial Board certification or recertification exam; identify gaps in knowledge and target future study
- Gain experience answering hundreds of ABIM-style questions and testing your clinical knowledge and judgment
- Earn enough CME credit to meet your state licensing requirements for several years (up to 91 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits!)
- Earn enough MOC points to complete your Self-Assessment of Medical Knowledge (Part II) requirement (up to 80 MOC points!)
- View hundreds of expertly processed figures, tables and clinical images
Table of Contents
The table below provides an overview of the key elements of this product. ACCSAP 8 purchasers also receive access to 8 modules of ACCF’s Maintenance of Certification Collection so you can earn up to 80 points toward Part II of the ABIM’s Maintenance of Certification program. These modules are available online only and you can access them from the Main Menu of ACCSAP 8. Each module features 25 questions and offers 10 Part II MOC points so you can earn points a few at a time rather than all at once.
Format and Pricing
This product is available in two convenient format bundles:
To order this bundle, please click the Purchase Now button at the top of this page.
- Members: $750
- Nonmembers: $780
- FIT: $625
To order this bundle, please call ACC's Resource Center at 800-253-4636, x5603. Technical issues prevent us from selling both bundles online.
- Members: $625
- Nonmembers: $655
- FIT: $500
CME and MOC Information
The American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The ACCF designates this enduring material for a maximum of 91AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activities.
While offering CME credits noted above, this program is not intended to provide extensive training or certification in the field.
This Self-Assessment CME program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 91 AAPA Category 1 Self-Assessment CME credits by the Physician Assistant Review Panel. Approval is valid until March 2016. Physician Assistants should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This program was planned in accordance with AAPA’s CME Standards.
ACCSAP 8 purchasers also receive access to 8 modules of ACCF’s Maintenance of Certification Collection so you can earn up to 80 points toward Part II of the ABIM’s Maintenance of Certification program. These modules are available online only and you can access them from the Main Menu of ACCSAP 8. Each module features 25 questions and offers 10 Part II MOC points so you can earn points a few at a time rather than all at once.
Upon completion of this activity, learners should be able to:
- Identify knowledge gaps and target study to fill those gaps in preparation for the ABIM Certification/Maintenance of Certification Exam in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Review and discuss one or more of the following to optimize the quality and provision of clinical care pertinent to the practice of cardiovascular medicine
- Clinical and practice guidelines, recommendations and protocols
- Emerging research information and application to practice
- Quality and/or cost of care issues
- Multispecialty and multidisciplinary collaboration and communication
- Patient safety strategies
- Performance improvement
- Cultural competency
This product is designed for cardiovascular specialists and other physicians or medical personnel who care for the cardiovascular patient.
Date of Release: March 2012
Date of Last Review: October 2013
Term of Approval/Date of CME & MOC Expiration: November 30, 2016*
*Please note that the online version will be available only through the term of approval noted above and that you may only claim CME and MOC credit by using the online version.
60-Day Risk-Free Return Policy
ACC guarantees its educational products. If you are dissatisfied with your product within 60 days of purchase, you may return the product at your expense. Please contact our Resource Center (toll-free 800-253-4636, x5603; direct dial 202-375-6000, x5603; email firstname.lastname@example.org) for return instructions. Please note that if you have already claimed CME, CE, or MOC credit for the product, you will not be eligible for a refund.