Stephanie Fuller, MD, FACC
Michael J. Landzberg, MD, FACC
Arwa Saidi, MB, BCh, FACC
Ami Bhatt, MD, FACC
Sue Fernandes, PA-C
Anitha S. John, MD, FACC
Eric Krieger, MD, FACC
Adult Congenital Heart Disease Self-Assessment Questions and Board Prep Program
List Price: $395.00
Member Price: $295.00
Your Price: $395.00
Are you planning to take the ABIM exam in Adult Congenital Heart Disease, or just looking for a way to identify your areas of strength and weakness in the field? ACC’s new ACHD Self-Assessment Questions & Board Prep Program can help you! This product features:
- More than 100 questions that allow you to assess your current level of knowledge and help you learn from a detailed commentary that accompanies each question.
- A convenient online format that gives you feedback after you answer each question.
- An option to print the questions in pdf format to review offline.
- Up to 5 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits
- Questions written and rigorously peer reviewed by experts in the field to reflect the ABIM blueprint (below):
Format and Pricing:
This product is available exclusively online.
- Member: $295
- Nonmember: $395
- Reduced: $245
The American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The ACCF designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
While offering credits noted above, the course is not intended to provide extensive training or certification in the field.
Upon completion of this product, learners should be able to:
- Identify gaps in their knowledge base and focus study efforts on filling the gap areas.
- Feel more confident answering ABIM-style questions.
- Apply the case scenarios from the questions to clinical practice.
This product is intended for cardiovascular specialists who care for patients with adult congenital heart disease.
Date of Release: July 9, 2015
Term of Approval/Date of CME Expiration: July 31, 2018*
*Please note that you must claim CME credit prior to the expiration date noted above, although the product will remain available to you online for one year after the expiration date.
60-Day Risk-Free Return Policy
ACC guarantees its educational products. If you are dissatisfied with your product within 60 days of purchase, you may return the product at your expense. Please contact our Resource Center (toll-free 800-253-4636, x5603; direct dial 202-375-6000, x5603; email email@example.com) for return instructions. Please note that if you have already claimed CME, CE, or MOC credit for the product, you will not be eligible for a refund.